Grantor Lead Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust (usually for a term of years), transfer cash or other property to trustee, and receive an income-tax deduction
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes annual payments to the NWCF
- Remainder transferred back to you
- Annual gift to the NWCF
- Property returned to donor at end of trust term
- Professional management of assets during term of trust
- Charitable income-tax deduction, but you are taxed on trust's annual income
Request an eBrochure
Naval War College Foundation, Inc.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.